Saturday, March 15, 2008

WHAT IF?

On Thursday (3/13/2008), I celebrated my one year anniversary with BeachBody! One year ago that day, my Hip Hop Abs DVDs were waiting for me at my door when I came home from work. I popped in "Secrets to Flat Abs" that evening and that started a journey that has transformed me, in more ways than one. I have lost a total of 44 pounds and 27 inches everywhere, and I have maintained it for the past 2 months!! My health is SO much better than before! My blood pressure is regulated WITHOUT MEDICATION, and my cholesterol is coming down. Plus, I was the BIG WINNER for February's best female transformation (the video of my story will be online March 17).

As I was reflecting on this journey last week, a question came to my mind:
W H A T I F?
I really thought about that question.

What if I had turned away from the Hip Hop Abs informercial that morning?
What if I had never used the products I ordered, and left them on the shelf of the entertainment center?
What if I had never contacted my coach for help?
What if I never reached out on the message boards for support?
What if I had not changed my eating habits?
What if I did not stick with it and persist to this point?
What if I never made any changes?
WHAT IF I HAD NEVER TRIED????

We all have been here - questioning ourselves and what would have or could have been. My suggestion to you is to STEP OUT IN FAITH! Amazing things could be in store for you. Who knows? A year from today, YOU could be fitter, healthier, more confident, more energetic, and a BIG MONEY WINNER, plus helping others in their transformation journeys as a coach.

Yes, sometimes we step out and it does not turn out as planned. That is okay, too. Life is not about perfection. It's all about doing YOUR best and pushing YOURSELF to excellence!! Make the decision to step forward TODAY! I am so thankful I did one year ago!!

Hope that something here will motivate YOU to GREATNESS! :)



Have a wonderful day, and keep doing it BIG!
Clarissa (misscmac)

No comments: