Okay, everyone. Tomorrow is October 1, 2009. There are now three months left in this year. Where has all the time gone?
I want us to really think about what we are expecting to happen these last 3 months, as far as our health and fitness is concerned. We really should have an expectation of what we want to see happen for ourselves. It has been said that if we fail to plan, we plan to fail. So for today, we are going to revisit our health and wellness goals and ask ourselves some questions.
First of all, what are your current goals? This is the very best place to start. If you haven't written down your goals, no worries. You signed up with Beachbody for certain reasons, so take some time and think back to those reasons. Why did you want to start changing your health for the better?? Write those reasons down.
Once you have your current goals (or your reasons for getting healthy), write down the answers to the following questions:
* How far are you from your ideal weight?
* How far are you from your body fat goals?
* How much exercise do you do each week?
* Are you doing more exercise than you did in January 2009?
* Are your eating habits better than they were in January 2009?
* What foods are you eating daily?
* What does your typical day look like from morning to night?
* How much sleep do you get each weeknight?
* What will you improve in your exercise plan by the end of 2009?
* What will you improve in your nutrition by the end of 2009?
* How will you improve your stress level by the end of 2009?
* How will you improve your sleep habits by the end of 2009?
These questions are based on what has happened the past 9 months and what you desire for the next three months, so do not feel bad about any answer you put down. These are your answers - no one will see them unless you share them!
So, once you know what improvements you want to make, what are you going to do about them? Set up new action steps and then start taking actual steps toward achieving them. Do not put those goals away - you CAN make them happen THIS YEAR! I am here cheering you on to the end!!
Let's use TODAY as the starting point for the BEST of your 2009!