Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THIS COULD BE YOU!!!!

This week's motivation is about vision.

The Bible says that without a vision, the people perish. This is my attempt to give you a vision of what could be YOUR future!!!

The Million Dollar Body Game is an excellent way to get motivated to exercise. You could win up to $250,000, just for transforming your body and health! How could $250,000 change your life? Think about that for a moment. What does good health really mean to you, even if you do not win the grand prize? Check out this link to see the last year's winners: http://www.milliondollarbody.com/announcements/winners_2007.htm

Since I won the best female transformation in February 2008, I will be going for this year's grand prize myself. And yes, this could be YOU as well!!

If you want more information, please give me a call or send an email! I would love to hear from you!

Happy Wednesday!
misscmac

No comments: