Thursday, April 23, 2009

You are Capable of Greatness!!

Hi all!!

If you do not know already, I am getting married THIS SATURDAY, April 25!! I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off the past few weeks, but I wanted to make sure I got this motivational message out before I leave. I am hoping to be back to normal in the next two weeks or so, after the honeymoon, and moving to his house.

Now, on to the motivation!


You are Capable of Greatness!!

I was reading an article the other day (link is here - http://magichundred.blogspot.com/2009/04/think-your-goals-are-too-big-watch-this.html), and I was thinking about my goals and what I want to accomplish as far as my continued health is concerned. I had fallen off the fitness track during this month because of upcoming wedding and stresses at the job. My WOWY calendar for April is seriously sad. My eating has not been the best, either. I had gained a few pounds back, and was feeling bad about things. But reading this article and watching the video made me see that even though I had gotten off track, I was still capable of being GREAT!

My message to you today - you are also capable of greatness! Do not get frustrated and give up completely because life has you in a stranglehold. Do not give in because you missed your workouts or have not been eating clean meals. You are not a failure if you mess up; you become one if you let that messup stop you from succeeding. If you have been given one more day of life, that means that you have another chance to do better. Take advantage of the opportunities to be great each day! The things you do to be great do not have to be spectacular - little things mean a great deal! Get a quick walk around the block. Fix a healthy green salad with the dressing on the side. Sign in to WOWY and invite your friends and family to join you. Find a new recipe to try with your family. Look at yourself in the mirror and say positive and affirming things to yourself. What one thing can you do to create the greatness you know is supposed to be yours?

I want you to see a future full of health, vitality, and ENDLESS possibilities! Choose GREATNESS!! It is already inside of each of you, so let it SHINE! You are so worth that!

No comments: