Saturday, January 3, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme - Day 1

Good morning, and Happy Saturday!

I have been trying out ChaLEAN Extreme for the past couple of weeks, but today is my official Day 1 of the workout! It is going to be an intense workout, everyone! The basic premise is MUSCLE BURNS FAT, and you can lose up to 60% of your body fat with this program!

First, my starting stats:
Chest - 31.5"
Upper Arm - 10.5"
Waist - 28.5"
Hips - 37.5"
Abductors - 22.5"
Thigh - 22.5"
Weight - 135 pounds
Body Fat - 21.5%

My primary goal for this is to tone up and look FABULOUS for my wedding in April!

I wanted to use free weights for this, but my finances are pretty tight at this time and I will not be able to get any free weights. Plus the BowFlex Select Tech weights, where you can dial up the weight that you need, is totally out of my price range at over $400.00! So my first workout was done with resistance bands. I used the maroon bands, which are 20 pounds, and the red bands, which are 30 pounds. You truly have to use your muscles to get the bands above your head and all. But I love it so much!

I'll keep you posted on my progress - so excited about this! If you are interested in doing this with me and changing your body DRAMATICALLY for 2009, come visit me at http://www.blessingoffitness.com! I would LOVE to help you succeed!

No comments: